Friday 8 June 2007

Self catering cottages and fishing in Devon

A very good day to one and all.

I am playing about with RSS feeds at the moment, so if you see any spurious codes in the blog I apologize, I am having some trouble understanding the "simple instructions"

I though you might like to see some pictures of Qeeny in this blog, she is one of our favourites and very popular with all our visitors



Matt has added a few remarks to the picture, thanks for that Mike.

Thought I would send you a picture of me with the famous Queeny last week. She took me over an hour to land after being snagged under a tree from hut 1, but my patience paid off. Allways a pleasure fishing with you at New Barn I will be back soon. P.S. she weighed just over 25 pound.
Tight lines

Matt Harding Dartmouth

Another picture of Queeny, caught by Jonny




A superb example of angling skills, you will note that Jonny caught Queeny whilst she was swimming in the other direction, to provide us a view if her left hand side.

Fishing's good

Regards Simon

www.newbarnfarm.com

google9ae923ee60002300.html

Google Reader or Homepage

Add to My Yahoo!

Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe in NewsGator Online



Add to My AOL

Subscribe in Rojo

Add to Technorati Favorites!



No comments: