Friday 22 June 2007

Devon fishing at selfcatering cottages

http://selfcateringcottages.blogspot.com/google9ae923ee60002300.html



Hello everyone,



I have had a little Devon fishing today and I am looking out of Badgers Holt, the second selfcatering cottage we have upgraded towards 5 star, and there is a lamb standing on his mums back, I don't know the kids of today, no sorry that's goats.



The weather is good, although Michael Fish is threatening storms today.



Hasn't put off the Devon fishing fraternaty, there was quite a bit of fishing going on when I had an early morning stroll.

I'm going to ask Darren if he can write a short piece on tackling up for beginners, I need that information if I'm ever going to progress with the Devon fishing



The selfcatering cottages are all booked

The Devon fishing is going well.

There is a whole day ahead to do nothing.



Well I might do a bit more Devon fishing, probably with no bait, I wouldn't want the fish to disturb me.



Peace and quiet is good



Regards Simon



Great Devon Fishing



http://www.newbarnfarm.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello fren,

I like your blog and content is too interesting. I am also interested in blog and webiste .So that i have opened a nepalese handicrafts online site now. Please check my site and comment my product and site please. my official site is :
www.glighthandicrafts.com

I am waiting your sweet commet as